- Develop an initial sales revenue forecast and marketing budget for your plan.
- Prepare a pie chart showing the dollars/percentages budgeted for each included marketing activity for the first year.
Most be 1400 words.
1. A sales forecast is needed in your week 5 submission.
2. Incorporate an Excel spreadsheet if you can for a month by month (12 months) forecast noting any seasonal differences based upon weather, etc.
3. Take the average selling price and extend this by the number of units you will sell to arrive at a forecast.
4. You will use this forecast to allocate funds for your marketing budget.