Interpretation of terms
- Agreement refers to terms and conditions
- The company, firm, us and we refer to com where we provide academic writing services to various students.
- The customer, client and you refer anybody who places orders from us and agrees to our terms and conditions and abides by them.
- The messaging system is the application that facilitates communication between graduateassignmenthelp.com and its customers.
- Order this is the task to the firm by the client. Orders have clear requirements and instructions to help us create a unique paper following the client’s demands.
- Product refers to the unique soft copy file or document sent to the customer by the writer and edited by the quality control team to ensure it is not plagiarized.
- Product revision is a request placed by the client to amend the completed paper if the paper does not fulfill the client’s demands.
- The support team is the company’s representatives who ensure there is a smooth flow of the order from order placement to completion.
- Writers this refers to the company’s employees working as freelance to provide exemptional academic writing services according to the agreement between the and graduateassignmenthelp.com
- Personal credit balance refers to the set client’s account with the company. This is where the client’s credit balances that are used to fund orders are stored. Please note that all this is done at the client’s discretion.
- An affiliate program is a special program that is meant to target existing clients.
Registration and order placing
- The customer can place an order by filling the order form found on our website or you can request our support staff to place the order for in an even you are facing any difficulties.
- The order form specifies the scope of the paper, delivery terms and the parameters of the paper. It’s the customer’s responsibility to provide detailed and specific information in the order form or to the customer support representatives in case you want our representative to place the order on your behalf.
- Once you place an order with us, a personal profile is automatically created for you automatically. The profile requires your name, phone number, email address, and country of residence. In case you need to change any of the above information please notify our support staff immediately.
- We do not allow our customers to create multiple profiles under different names under no circumstances. You are required to use the first account created during your first order replacement throughout our dealings. We reserve the right to merge these accounts and updating the history accordingly if we discover that a client has more than one account with us.
- All the payments are calculated according to com prices and should be paid during the order placement. It is only when you complete the payment that we start the process of the placed order.
- The company does not allow payment in installments.
- All the payments are done via PayPal which is one of the safest online payment methods. Thus, you are required to go to PayPal check out in order to complete your payment for the requested order.
- We are not responsible for any technical or procedural problems that may occur during the payment process by PayPal. This may include but not limited to:
- The payment falling under PayPal review meaning the payment will be suspended until the PayPal is done with the investigation.
- Technical issues with either PayPal platform or the client’s bank.
In the event the payment fails, the first thing you need to do is check your bank balance, card validity, and online purchase restriction before contacting our support staff for assistance.
- The firm strives to provide its customers with loyalty discounts programs and equity in promotional.
- The company has discounts code applicable for both new customers and existing customers.
- The discounts are only effective if the clients apply the discount code in the order form. Check out the ‘discount code’ field in the order form.
- A first-time discount code is only applicable once.
- Discounts code is the only applicable one at a time and not parallel to other offers.
Customer’s personal credit balance
- This is a way of payment on the com website. The client adds funds where the information is stored and the money used for future dealings with us.
- The funds are transferred only to the credit balance with the customer’s approval. Once the client has approved the funds are becomes nonrefundable and can only be used for future academic writing purchases.
- Order validation: we reserve the right to check the order requirements after payment to confirm the details on the order form marches the provided information by the customer manually. In an event there is a mismatch, our customer representative will call the customer for clarification.
- Order volume: our company solely measures the orders volume in words one page -f double spaced paper is made of 275 words while a page of single-spaced is made of 550 words.
- Change of order specification: the client is allowed to review the scope of his or her order only if the order is yet to be assigned. However, if you request changes after the writer has already begun working on your paper, there might be additional charges required. Always contact our support team if you need to give additional or need to change any details of your paper.
- Resources: if there is a specific source required to complete your order, the customer is obligated to provide this source during the order replacement. If for any reason the client sends the source late, additional time may be required to complete the paper.
- Communication: the client can contact the writer through our messaging system placed on the order page on the right side of the customer’s personal profile. The messaging system is a safer faster way for our clients by keeping communication within our website. For our customer support team, clients can utilize our online chats, email, and phone.
- Progress tracking: clients can track their paper by going to their personal profile. Alternatively, they can contact the writer using the above-mentioned channel.
- Order delivery: the firm is responsible for delivering paper requests on time. In an event where additional time is required to complete the assignment ordered, our support staff will communicate requesting additional time for your paper. It is your responsibility as a client to respond to such kind of messages immediately to avoid more unnecessary delays. The extra mostly falls under complex orders. The company is not responsible for any delays caused by technical errors on the client’s side.
- The company does not charge for any reasonable revision needed. The revision must be placed within 14 days after the client has downloaded the paper. Any revision request past this period needs to be paid for.
- The customer can use the ‘Feedback’ form to request a revision or any improvements that may be required for the order. The feedback form is found in your profile account with us.
- Free revision is only applicable if the revision details match the initial instructions. If we discover that there is a mismatch between the instructions, we have the right to request for additional payment.
- The initial deadline should never be less than the initial deadline indicated during the order placement.
Use of product
- The product given to clients by graduateassignmenthelp.com should never be used by clients as their own original product. On the contrary, the product should be used as a sample as a reference.
- We abide by the copyright laws. If any of our customers violate any of our customer responsibilities as spelled out in our terms and condition, they will be fully accountable for any consequences that may follow.
- Our existing clients have the privilege of getting credit by participating in our affiliate program which is all about referring customers to our website. For every referred customer you get credit.
- All terms and conditions that spell out the responsibilities and the rights of the customer the company are all defined in this agreement. Any statement, guarantees or inducements found in this agreement should be considered bidding. These terms and conditions are applicable immediately upon agreement either written or written communication between the customer and the company.
- The client accepts that the rest of the document will still hold should a section of the document conflict with any state law. The Customers rights and obligation will still be in force since there will be no invalid part of the Agreement.
- The terms and conditions are governed and interpreted following the state laws of the company’s location. The firm also holds its business principle precisely.
Limitation of liability
Once the client has accepted the above terms and conditions, he or she agrees not to hold the firm and its agencies, representatives, employees, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries directors, etc. liable for any damages, consequences, losses, claims or any other problem that might arise from the purchased product.
The client accepts and understands that graduateassignmenthelp.com can amend terms and conditions in this agreement. As a result, we strongly suggest that they check this page regularly for any changes.
This is an opportunity for our customers to appeal for reimbursement in the explained scenarios below:
- In an event that the order is canceled.
The following is a guideline to be put into consideration when a customer may choose to revoke an order:
A full refund is compensated if your order had not been assigned to any of our writers before the cancellation.
In an event the customer revokes the order after the writer has started working on the paper, the maximum compensation is 70%. This is because the writer requires to be compensated for the effort and time allocated for the paper.
If the order is canceled after the writer has started working on the paper and half of the time allocated for the order passed, the customer is entitled to only 50% compensation.
Please note that all copyrights go back to the company in the case of order cancellation. Thus, the customer cannot use the product issued before cancellation.
- Late delivery
In this case, a time delivery difference is calculated in order to determine the compensation. The calculation is done depending on the client’s initial deadline and the delay time of the paper.
For long term orders, which should be 14 days and more, the amount compensated is equal to 7% of the total amount.
However, there are cases when late delivery is not compensated which include and not limited to:
If the customer is the reason for the delay. This includes delayed payment or delayed provision of necessary information necessary for the completion of the paper.
If the delay was due to technical difficulties of the client’s internet provider, system malfunction or issues with the browser.
If the clients approved the deadline extension. This means that they provided additional time to complete the paper voluntarily without any compensation involved or discussed.
- Quality claims
If a client feels that they received a poor-quality product, an investigation is conducted by our quality control team to establish what could be the problem. the customer is required to provide detailed information clearly showing the mismatch of the order instructions. The results of the investigation will determine if you will receive any refund.
Important note: in an event of bad quality and the paper was sent for a revision prior to the refund claim, the compensation does not exceed 70% of the total. This is because when you request for a revision, the paper goes through the process of reviewing, editing and amending. This is because it is evident that the customer had partially confirmed the order once they filed for the revision.
A bad grade does not qualify for a customer to claim a refund. Thus, you will not receive any compensation. Any paper created by graduateassignmenthelp.com is meant for reference purpose only.
In case a customer claims quality based on plagiarism, a turnit.com report is required to back up your claim. No other report will be accepted for the unoriginality claim.
In an even of editing, proofreading and formatting type of order, compensation on context does not apply.
Customer details and preferences
Our customers are privileged to select a preferred writer by indicating the writer ID number on the ‘preferred writer’ section on the order form. However, this does not guarantee 100% that the selected writer will work on your paper. We reserve the right to assign your order to the best available writer in your area of specialization. If we decide to allocate your order to a different writer due to unavoidable reasons, we ensure that the writer’s performance matches the selected expert. Preferred writer cost is non-refundable and is only funded to the customer’s wallet.
We do not make compensation for a non-applied discount. You are solely responsible for tracking the accuracy of the order requirements including the discount field. The client can contact our support team anytime on the availability of discounts.
Our compensation process began with the client filling for a refund. You are required to place a refund claim 14 days after receiving the completed paper.
Once the investigation is done on your refund claim, our billing department will contact you either via email or a phone call within five days after the refund request.
Please note that our representative might request additional information to back up your claim.
The company will immediately start the refund process once the refund has been confirmed. The process might take between two to five days. The company will not be responsible for any possible charges and delays that might occur following the client’s bank services.
The refund transaction process might amount up to $10. In an event of a small amount of money chances are the refund might not take place due to the charges. Thus, the amount if pushed in your wallet for future dealings with us.
We have provided detailed information on how these technologies are used and implemented. Our sole intention is to inform all our users need on this subject. However, in case of any questions on the same do not hesitate to call or message us for more.
Definition of terms
Web Beacon: this usually works hand in hand with cookies. They refer to small graphic files, less than a pixel, placed on the emails and websites. Their purpose is to track the behavior on the websites and sending emails. One cannot see them with naked eyes.
Other related technologies: this includes objects that may be communal in between different browser sessions, objects stored locally, Html and flash cookies, and other technologies. These are controlled by the device level but not by our browser.
Definition of cookies and uses.
These are small files that are downloaded to whatever device you use to access our website. These devices may include tablets, desktops computers, smartphones or a laptop. These files help us track your data usage on our site and other utilities. Cookies also help us remember a user when they return to our website several times. Here are some of the cookies that are used at graduateassignmenthelp.com:
Session cookies: this contains data that is apposite to the client’s browsing session on our website. Once you are done with that session, the cookies are automatically deleted.
3rd party cookies: third party cookies are downloaded and installed by different entities. Please note that graduateassignmenthelp.com does not control these cookies.
1st party cookies: our website uses these cookies to retain information during your visit to our site. For instance, our website might remember your browsing history, preferences or name because we have placed the first-party cookies. These are meant to improve our user’s experience. Without these cookies, you will need to re-enter your information every time you visit our website.
Persistent cookies: These cookies will still be installed even after you exit our site. Most of our 1st party cookies are also persistent cookies since they allow our visitors to have a good experience during all their visits to our website.
Accepting to use Graduateassignmenthelp.com of cookies
1st and 3rd party advertising cookies: we aim at bringing you relevant content to you. This may include advertisements as well as product information. Thus, the use of advertising cookies allows us to provide you with this useful content. These cookies are also used to track our advertisements’ exertions.
The company reserves the right to hire third party cookies that contribute content or additional functions to our website. These cookies might collect your IP address or the device you are using. 3rd party cookies are authorized to use and other technologies for the good of our users.
Please note that if you decide to delete cookies, website functionality might be affected where it might not work as expected. This is applying to all websites that you visit where graduateassignmenthelp.com is not an exemption. In some instances, you might be advised to delete cookies and clear cache to solve browsing problems. If you do this and do not block the cookies in your browser settings, new ones will be installed once you visit the website again.
Additional Information on our web beacons and cookies
The described files and technologies here are used for several reasons. These help us ensure that our website functions as it was designed to function. In some instances, they may provide us with additional functionality.
Some of the beacons and cookies are considered imperative. Without them viewing the placed order, accessing your profile or navigating the website might prove challenging. If you decide to block these cookies, be aware that this functionally will not be available. These cookies do not gather nor retain any information. Thus, you must accept these for cookies in order to access our website smoothly. In an event you block these cookies; you have a problem loading our website pages. Also, with blocked cookies, we cannot guarantee our client’s security while using our website.
The company may also use performance cookies which are also used to correct identifying information. They are used to gather information on how our client interactions with our site. The data collected helps us improve our user experience and how our web page functions. These cookies collect no identifying data. Failure to use these cookies can lead to degraded performance, errors and security lapses.