Please use the rubric to assess your reflection prior to submission.
· Should set the stage for your observations and include a brief introduction to the paper.
· What was/were the ethical dilemma(s) at the core of the paper?
Reflection and Contextual Examples:
· What did you learn from the paper?
· What pre-existing beliefs were supported and/or challenged by the paper?
· Include brief, contextual examples to support your reflection
Application to Future/Current Work:
· What themes from the paper made you think about your future/current science work?
· Do these themes challenge or support your pre-existing thoughts about future/current science work?
· Should be a summary of your reflections and application to future/current work
*I am Currently studying environmental Ethics with major in Biomedical sciences.