This presentation will examine the role of the nurse as a health professional and leader.
1. Choose a high-risk risk population
2. Address a health care need for this population
3. What resources are provided for this population
4. What are the economic priorities, challenges, and issues for this population
5. What are the major ethical, societal, professional, and legal system-level issues confronting providers, insurers, public policymakers, and organizations regarding the care for this population
6. How could nursing intervene or advocate to improve the health care delivery for this population
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes on content slides and recorded audio comments for Introduction, Recommendations, and Conclusion slides.
Here is another resource to help you to add audio to the introduction, recommendation and conclusion slides: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c
Please practice doing this before the due date.
Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.
Sultz, H. A. & Young, K. M. (2011). Health Care USA: Understanding its organization and delivery. In T. Reilly (Eds.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.