Write conclusion, recommendations, future work. My project was about a PING PONG SORTER
I WILL ATTACH THE INTRO PROCEDURE AND OTHER STUFF SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN OVERVIEW OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT
PLEASE BID URGENT
As a team you need to work on the project below. You are not allowed to select your own projects. You need to develop the design, write a technical report, and present the findings. A prototype model should also be built and demonstrated.
The criteria for evaluating your project will be (1) application of teaming skills, (2) technical background, (3) level of analysis and details, (4) creativity and innovation, (5) final report, (6) oral presentation, (7) model and a demo.
Design a mechanical sorter system that will sort ping pong balls into three different classes based on their weight, i.e. heavy, medium and light.
Materials used: Cardboard, staples, glue, tape, syringe, ping pong balls and rubber bands.
- The sorter system should distinguish between eight ping pong balls: 3 heavy, 2 medium and 3 light
- A syringe can be used to fill the ping pong balls with water.
- The sorter system should have one input point to receive all eight balls and four outputs for each class of the ping pong balls.
- Each output should be marked clearly if it is for heavy, medium and light and place them in 3 separate trays.
The heavy ping pong balls are made from normal ping pong balls fully filled with water.
The medium ones are 1/2 filled with water.
The light balls are not filled.
- The balls will be stored in a cylinder open from both sides and then will be released all together.
- The judges will use the “same” random order of the 8 balls among all groups when testing the designs during the competition. The random order will not be announced earlier.
- The Judges will user their own table tennis ball.
- Each group will have a second chance to sort the balls if the system could not properly sort all 8 balls in the first chance. The group can use another model or the same model for the second trial.
- The design system must sort all 8 balls.