Paper for Introduction into Meteorology needed.
Paper needs to be 6-8 pages touching on each topic listed below and how it would relate to aviation. I have been tested on meteorology multiple times by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) through the process of obtaining my private pilots certificate, instrument pilot, commercial, and Airline Transport Certificate (ATP). The ATP certificate is required to fly commercial aircraft (Delta, United, Southwest, etc.). I will upload the FAA’s testing standards as evidence along with my ATP certificate as proof.
I am looking for 4 references in APA formatting.
I will check the paper for plagiarism prior to accepting.
Each topic below needs to be addressed.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of meteorology vocabulary.
- Identify and explain elements that manipulate the earth’s atmosphere.
- Describe and explain the origin, composition, structure, and behavior of the earth’s atmosphere.
- Define radiation and explain the energy transfer by radiation, conduction, and convection.
- Describe temperature, pressure, density, moisture, wind, and circulation as it relates to the earth’s atmosphere.
- Identify what temperature really measures, why pressure decreases with height, and why density is often the overlooked crucial factor.
- Describe the formation of cold and warm fronts and their influence on forming cyclones, tornadoes, hurricanes, and typhoons.
- Describe the major cloud types, how they are classified, and the concepts of stability and buoyancy.
- Identify four major air mass categories.
10. Explain the impact that people have on the atmospheric environment.
11. Give examples of the importance of meteorological events and their significance in affecting human lives.
12. Describe the process of weather forecasting.
If you are having trouble finding an aviation relation to the items about contact me and I will help provide one.