Please read rubric. 3 pages of work and must include all the requirements. APA format and excellent grammar. I’ve seen a lot here trust me.
Due date also very important! Observe all the highlighted words, frases, etc as it’s important points.
NR 503 WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT – HEALTHY PEOPLE 2020
P.S. Track is family nurse practitioner. Please use Florida as example (see bellow)
The concepts of epidemiology provide the framework for the study of infectious and chronic health issues/diseases, which provides a rich source of data for the analysis of trends in disease and health. This assignment will offer the opportunity to explore the population health effects associated with falls. You will identify populations at risk for falls, for instance those with co-morbidities or the frail living at home, and design a population focused educational intervention for your target population. In addition, you will look at what outcomes will be addressed to determine if your interventions are effective. This paper should integrate HP2020 and CDC information into your paper.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
1. Identify appropriate outcome measures and study designs applicable to epidemiological subfields such as infectious disease, chronic disease, environmental exposures, reproductive health, and genetics. (CO3)
2. Identify important sources of epidemiological data. (CO6)
Students are expected to submit assignments by the time they are due. Assignments submitted after the due date and time will receive a deduction of 10% of the total points possible for that assignment for each day the assignment is late. Assignments will be accepted, with penalty as described, up to a maximum of three days late, after which point a zero will be recorded for the assignment. Quizzes and discussions are not considered assignments and are not part of the late assignment policy.
Total Points Possible: 125 Points
1. Research Topic: Falls
2. Identify your target population (for instance, age or other demographic, aggregate population); this must be in your city or state (FLORIDA).
3. Discuss population-based health education interventions for your target population that is aimed at reducing morbidity and mortality for the problem. Be sure to review the research literature and HP2020 for interventions.
4. Identify how and what data for interventions is being tracked.
5. In a three (3) page paper, address the following. Refer to rubric for expanded details related to grading expectations.
· Identify the problem in the introduction section.
· Provide an overview of the problem in your state (FLORIDA)/national.
· Review of descriptive epidemiologic and demographic data on mortality/morbidity and risk.
· HP2020: Present the goal, overview and objectives of Healthy People 2020 for the paper topic.
· Population level prevention and health promotion review. Describe population focused interventions. Use of scholarly literature and HP2020 is required. There should be direct correlation to evidence for all strategies.
Best Practices in Preparing the Project
1. Review directions and rubric through carefully.
2. Follow submission requirements.
3. Make sure all elements on the grading rubric are included. Organize the paper using the rubric sections and appropriate headings to match the sections.
4. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
5. Title page, running head, body of paper, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the 6th edition of the manual. This includes the use of headings for each section of the paper except for the introduction where no heading is used.
6. Ideas and information that come from scholarly literature must be cited and referenced correctly.
7. A minimum of three (3) scholarly literature references must be used. Not all references should be from scholarly web sites. You may use your textbook, but this will not count towards the three (3) scholarly literature references.
8. Length: Papers not adhering to the page length may be returned to you for editing to meet the length guidelines.
9. Adhere to the Chamberlain College of Nursing academic policy on integrity as it pertains to the submission of your own original work for assignments.
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BELLOW
NR503 Week Healthy People 2020
|NR503 Week Healthy People 2020|