Now that you have an understanding about the type of learner you are, develop a plan based on your learning preferences and strengths that will help you to achieve success throughout the graduate program. You should include your plan for overcoming obstacles as they occur.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- 250 words (approximately 1 page) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins
- Include cover page and reference page
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, books, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.