In a 2- to 3-page paper:
- Identify the movie and character you selected, and describe the characteristics that could be considered criminal.
- Provide an overall summary of the character, describing his/her background (e.g., education, occupation, relationship history, psychological history).
- Determine if the character you identified is mentally ill (e.g., psychotic) or has a mental disorder such as psychopathy.
- Provide evidence using both the Learning Resources and any additional references.
- Movie Selected- The silence of the lambs