Choose a topic or issues facing adults at midlife. Discuss why this is an issue that faces the adult population in particular and the impacts it has on adult development. Write a 3-4-page paper citing current research regarding the issue. Relate research to the theories of development we have studied. You must use at least 2 peer-reviewed journal sources (NU Library). Some relevant issues might be:
- Marriage/ divorce
- Changes in career
- Issues in remarriage and stepfamilies
- Is there a mid-life crisis?
- Depression at midlife
- Care-giving issues
- Illness/health issues
- Transitions in parenting (empty nest)
- Length: 3-4 pages (not including cover or reference pages), formatted in APA Style
- APA Style Cover Page
- APA Reference Page
- Introductory Paragraph: setting forth a clear statement of your thesis.
- Conclusion: a concise statement that reaffirms your thesis.