- This Theological essay that will address the relationship of human sinfulness to an aspect of the doctrine of salvation. Examine one of the biblical images of salvation (adoption, conversion, regeneration, redemption, reconciliation, justification, election, sanctification, or glorification) and define and describe the doctrine with its biblical, historical and theological contours as well as discuss how this image of salvation relates to and addresses the problem of sin. Finally, apply the implications of this doctrine to the Christian life and for the chosen vocation.
- Introduction (100-125 words)
- Definition and description of chosen doctrine, including biblical, theological, and historical contours (200-275 words)
- Explanation of the relationship between the chosen doctrine and the problem of sin (150-225 words)
- Application (200-250 words)
- Conclusion (100-125 words)
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317