Research the functions, importance, and role of fat- and water-soluble vitamins.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide
- Identify the vitamin classification.
- Why are vitamins an important part of daily nutrient intake?
- What are fat-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of fat-soluble vitamins?
- What are water-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of water-soluble vitamins?
- Include information on one vitamin disorder: the disease, how it affects the body, and the course of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Cite three references other than the course text.
Include written speaker notes–include the specific remarks that you would use to explain the points made in your presentation.
Include a title slide that contains the title of your presentation and your name.
Include a title for each slide.
Include an introduction slide that previews the major points of your presentation.
Include a conclusion slide that summarizes your major points.
Include a slide that asks the audience for questions.
Include a reference slide with references in APA format.
Use APA guidelines–format in-text citations and references according to APA guidelines.