Imagine that you are asked to tutor another student on the fundamental concepts of chemistry, the scientific method, and the differences between a plant cell, an animal cell, and a bacterial cell.
Create a 14-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® in which you cover the following: include some speaker notes
- How chemical reactions occur in the body.
- The purpose of the scientific method.
- How to develop a hypothesis.
- How to design an experiment using the scientific method.
- The primary structures in each type of cell and the role of each structure.
- How does each cell makes energy for cellular processes? Give a brief overview of each energy-making process.
- What is unique about each cell type?
- Reference slide
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines. See the Center for Writing Excellence for more information on using APA style.