Using OSHA 1910 Subpart G Occupational Health and Environmental Control, develop a paper that addresses the following elements:
- Discuss the purpose of the standard, who is affected, and who is excluded.
- What are the key elements of the standard?
- Select and summarize a letter of interpretation for the selected standard.
- List some commonly cited provisions of the standard.
- Explain ways the selected standard can fit into a safety and health management program.
- Then, create a fictional workplace scenario and apply the standard. Be creative. Describe a situation in a workplace and then explain how the standard relates to it and why the standard is important in the situation.
Your essay must include an introduction, and it must flow smoothly from topic to topic. It must be at least four to six pages in length, using at least one reference. All sources must be cited in the text and on the reference page, using APA Style.