In addition to attaching your rough drafts here via this Assignment link, please also post your Project 2 rough draft (attached as a Word-accessible document and a Powerpoint-accessible document) in the appropriate Group discussion board forum (not the smaller Team discussion board forums) by the deadline. Within that forum, look for the thread with your Team animal name. More detailed instructions about where and how to post your rough drafts for peer review may be communicated by your Group instructor.
You shoul attach the following documents:
- Your rhetorical/visual analysis rough draft (a full draft, including preliminary secondary sources).
- A list of concerns and questions you have about your rhetorical/visual analysis rough draft.
- A rough draft of your own community advertisement.
- A rough draft of your 2-4 reflection over the rhetorical choices you made in constructing your community advertisement. This reflection should identify what community/cut you’re targeting in your ad.
- A list of concerns you have about your own community advertisement rough draft.
Remember: you are attaching your rough draft in two locations: here via this Assignment link and in the Discussion Board forum for viewing by your classmates.
While all the Habits of Mind are involved in all work for this course, completing a full-length rough draft requires Persistence and Engagement.
Rough drafts are due by 6/11.