To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Search for and select a quantitative article specific to your discipline and related to ANOVA testing. Help with this task may be found in the Course guide and assignment help linked in this week’s Learning Resources. Also, you can use as guide the Research Design Alignment Table located in this week’s Learning Resources.
By Day 3
Write a 3- to 5-paragraphs critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Which is the research design used by the authors?
- Why did the authors use ANOVA test?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
- Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?