No need to write the intro, just focus on the following outline, some adjustment can be made
AIIB’s diplomatic role:
– Undermining American Plans to Establish a Political and Commercial containment around China
– Bonding with traditional U.S allies, influence US dominance role, shake US ‘hegemony’
– Prestige – Projecting Chinese National Power in the Realm of Finance
– China’s international political power bank.
What does AIIB has to do with China’s reformist role?
– striving for a breakthrough in changing the existing international financial order.
– promote traditional MDB’s to reform the development of finance and lending conditions.
Prestige – a more assertive leadership in the financial realm.
– sign of China’s rising economic and financial power
n Deng Xiaoping’s most famous remarks: “it is glorious to be rich.”
– Decrease the dependence of Chinese trade tie with the US market – diversification of trade partnerships.
– Deeper pan-Eurasian interconnection – enable the convergence of geopolitics, economic, financial, and energy interests – strategic rebalancing US
– collaboration with the Russian – counterbalance the US
AIIB could bankroll profitable BRI projects that ultimately respond to Beijing’s geopolitical interests.