Consider how you would conceptualize the case of Bill (see attached file) to most effectively develop a diagnosis and collaborate on a treatment plan.
For this discussion, use the T/C Case Conceptualization Model Outline Template (see attached file) to construct a T/C case conceptualization model outline for the case of Bill to date, and include the completed outline.
In written paragraphs after the T/C Case Conceptualization, briefly address the following:
- What additional information do you want to know about Bill that would aid in the conceptualization of his case?
- How would you evaluate potential ethical or legal considerations for this case?
- What would be three possible goals for Bill in counseling?
- Discuss potential areas of advocacy and consultation that may benefit Bill, Bill’s family, the school, and any members of the community.
- Describe at least one advocacy strategy you could employ at the individual, family, institutional, or community level.
You are encouraged to tailor your case conceptualization and discussions to align with your counseling area of specialization. Support your post with current empirical evidence from your research in the literature of the field.Hide
T/C Case Conceptualization Model Outline
(* Areas that the counselor believes require more information)
Client: First Name:
Presenting Problem: [No diagnostic nomenclature. No DSM-5 diagnosis. Provide a briefly stated presenting problem based on information conveyed by the client in the case study.]
Internal Personality Constructs and Behavior
Coping Skills and Strengths:
Readiness for Change:
Family Norms and Values: