Research recent cases (2015–2017) involving employment discrimination with regard to either sexual orientation or religious discrimination. Once you have identified a case of interest, discuss the following:
For instance Jameka Evans was discriminated against and effectively forced from her job as a security guard at Georgia Regional Hospital,( which this case could be used if you like).
- Name the organization involved.
- List the facts of the case.
- Analyze how the case was processed legally.
- Indicate the final outcome/resolution of the case (if there has been a final determination made).
- Was national legislation changed as a result of the case?