Option #2: Death with Dignity Act
Review the information in the textbook for this module; additionally, review the following online article addressing New Jersey’s Death with Dignity Act. Write a paper that addresses the following questions about state-level “death with dignity” policies:
- What is the focus of the overall focus of this policy?
- Who would receive the greatest benefit from this policy?
- What are possible negative aspects of this policy?
- What research, if any, has figured into the rationale of this policy?
- What other state(s) is addressing a similar healthcare policy issue? Provide contrast and comparison.
Adhere to the following standards:
- The paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not counting the title or references pages, which must be included.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Week 3 folder.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- The paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from the book and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles, other than the article provided here. It’s helpful to search for articles from the CSU-Global Library.
** Below I attached the paper, I already completed the paper you need to correct the sentences and grammar and fix for PLAGIARISM. Please make sure plagiarism is below 30%! Organize the paragraphs and include 2 more references from the internet. Add any more information that you think is necessary. **