– APA style formatting
– Minimum of 500 words in the body.
– It must be original
– 100% Plagiarism free
– use in-text citations
– use concrete references (no wikipedia)
Many project managers plan their schedules based on the programmer productivity on past projects. This productivity is often measured in terms of a unit of size per unit of time. For example, an organization may produce 300 lines of code per day or 1200 application points per month. Is it appropriate to measure productivity in this way? Discuss the measurement of productivity in terms of the following issues:
1. Different languages can produce different numbers of lines of code for implementation of the same design
2. Productivity in lines of code cannot be measured until implementation begins.
3. Programmers may structure code to meet productivity goals.