- Purpose: The purpose of the research proposal is to help you to understand your project, to gain direction and feedback on your project, and to establish a blueprint for your project.
- Description: In this assignment, you will create a research proposal consisting of three sections:
- Section 1: What is the topic? (100-150 words)
- Section 2: What is the controversy? Include paragraphs that detail both sides of the controversy. (300-400 words)
- Section 3: Your tentative thesis statement (one to two sentences)
All sources must be documented via APA citations and references.