Hi, I am requested to investigate rail network in countries ( Turkey and Malaysia ) by answering the below questions.
- Railway network map (selected countries and by country, exist and future plan);
- Network length (km), passenger and freight corridors separately (intercity);
- Network length (km), city and urban track such as subway, light rail transit (LRT), Trams, … ;
- Heavier and general axle-load in their network
- Amount of maximum annual traffic in million gross tons in which line;
- Track components; material types and general specification of 1- Rail and rail joint, 2- Sleeper, 3- ballast and 4- fastening systems;
- Explore the basic differences between their design methodologies if there are.
- What is the governed factor(s) and critical parameters are affected in their track design? (i.e. Load, weather condition, topologies, social issues, strategic corridors and etc.)
- Which standards are they using in their networks in viewpoint of track design?
- What are the salient features and landscape of each railway network by countries?
- Which large railway projects is presently under construction and identify existing plans under research.
- Analyze the railroad infrastructure organization chart, how are they managing rail network?
- In summery part, make comparative table according to your selected criteria.
Please note that proper referencing and paraphrasing must be carried out when using a document as a reference for your work. It is necessary to be answered these questions in your report clearly.