Review the following:
- The assigned article “Using Student Achievement Data to Support Instructional Decision Making.” https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/PracticeGuide/12
- The videos Data-driven Instruction and Assessment: An Instructional Observation Process—Bethel School District, Eugene, Oregon and Data-driven Instruction and Assessment: An Instructional Observation Process—Richland II School District, Columbia, South Carolina.
- Laureate Education (Producer). (2011f).
- Chapter 2 in the Mandinach and Jackson (2012) text.
- The vignettes in Chapter 4 of the Bambrick-Santoyo (2010) text. Evaluate evidence of quality instruction as presented in the case studies.
Post a response to the following:
- To what extent are the instructional observations discussed by Nancy Gregory and Rhonda Wolter (Bethel School District and Richland II School District) aligned with the instructional strategies or frameworks presented in this module’s resources?
- How might the effective use of instructional practices such as blended learning, the “flipped” classroom, and the appropriate use of technology support learning?
- What examples can you provide to demonstrate your perspective?