Provide a slide presentation in which you:
- Present the final project you proposed by using a presentation software tool of your choosing, with at least fifteen (15) main topics / slides in your presentation, as well as a title slide and references slide. (Note: The title and references slides are not part of the 15-slide requirement) USE ATTACH DOCUMENT TO HELP
- Provide coherent, clear, organized and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide detailed speaker notes in the presentation audio narration slides as if you were delivering the speech.
- Provide links to the two (2) productivity / technology tools you chose which demonstrate the application of the tool into a lesson or training.
- Provide a brief demonstration or explanation of how these tools will be utilized by your organization.
- In addition to the presentation slides, create an infographic or flowchart to summarize your presentation. This should be something that can be displayed where members of your organization can get an overview of the new technologies being implemented.
- Provide at least five (5) academic references, including at least (1) reference from EdWeek. All references should be published within the last three (3) years.
Note: If you have never created an infographic, you can find free templates at http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/free-ppt-infographic-templates-designs-ht
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Follow APA for formatting guidelines. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover slide and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.