I need 3-4 pages paper on the following assignment. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-4 credible references cited in APA. Must comply with Grading Criteria. Must provide 100% original work.
(PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition:http://epm.bpharmed.com/pmo/PMBOK/PMBOK2012-5rd%20Edition.pdf?Mobile=1&Source=%2Fpmo%2F_layouts%2Fmobile%2Fview.aspx%3FList%3D473cddfb%252D7264%252D45bd%252Da478%252Dec282a672ead%26View%3D4739149c%252Dc28d%252D4758%252Da547%252D19f2a323efbd%26CurrentPage%3D1
Using the Online Library or the Internet, research, select, and scope out any project of your choice.
The project you select must meet the following criteria:
- · It must fit the definition of a project as described in the PMBOK® Guide glossary and text.
- · It must be real or realistic.
- · It should be large enough for a dedicated organizational commitment (preferably a capital investment) but not too large for one organization to accomplish (minimal outsourcing).
- · It must fit into one of the “nonnumeric model” categories as described in the course textbook.
- · It must be subject to evaluation through numeric models as described in the course textbook.
Based on your research and project selected, create a project charter as described in Section 4.1 of the PMBOK® Guide. The project charter should include the following:
- 1. An outline of the information indicated in Section 4.1.
- 2. All items indicated in the PMBOK® Guide for which at least some elemental information exists at this point.
- 3. Highlights on how the project you selected meets the selection criteria listed earlier.
- 4. A description of the major components of the strategic management process.
- 5. An explanation of the role projects play in the strategic management process.
- 6. How are projects linked to the strategic plan?
- 7. An explanation of the impact of classifying projects as either compliance, strategic, or operations projects.
- 8. An explanation as to why return on investment (ROI) should not be the sole metric used to choose projects.
- 9. A discussion of the pros and cons of the checklist versus the weighted factor method of selecting projects.
Please provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document. Support your responses with examples. Include and Cite 3-4 credible sources in APA format.