Login information will be provided to tutor upon acceptance of the assignment
- Need assistance in responding to two posts (including references) for a total of 6 posts.
Students are expected to post to at least two other students (across all themes). In responding to the other students, please be sure to use the course material using in-text citations and a reference list to cite the source(s) used. Remember, an in-text citation cannot exist without having a corresponding reference list and a reference list cannot exist without having a corresponding in-text citation. Use of the course material using in-text citations and a reference list is always expected in the learning activities and good practice for the assignments in the course.
Personality and Emotional Intelligence
Understanding your own personality and emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) allows the leader to better understand others. The knowledge obtained through self-awareness provides valuable information about the personalities of others and how they relate to one another. Self-awareness heightens the leader’s ability to create followers and keep the flow of work moving easily. This also makes the job of social alignment in the structure and culture of the organization easier to perform. In other words, people are happier.
- How Implicit Personality Affects Leadership
- Personality and How It Relates to Leadership
- What Is Your Leadership Style?
- How Personality Plays into Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Interview of Daniel Goleman, Emotional Intelligence Social Intelligence and Leadership
- Personality and Leadership 9.5min
- Key to Leadership Success
- Personality and creating your Leadership style
Moral Compass leading with values
Communication skills are the leader’s great set of paint brushes as they cover and color every aspect of a leader’s job and are essential to creating change.
- Australia: The principles of leading and communicating change successfully
- Critical Leadership Skills
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills