Write a two to three double-spaced page (500-700 words) based on Perry’s scheme for understanding the intellectual development of college-age students and Belenky’s women’s ways of knowing.
- Hall, M. (2013, December 13). Perry’s scheme-Understanding the intellectual development of college-age students. Retrieved from http://ii.library.jhu.edu/2013/12/13/perrys-scheme-understanding-the-intellectual-development-of-college-age-students/
- Ferris State University. (n.d.). Summary of women’s ways of knowing (Belenky). Retrieved from https://uthsc.edu/tlc/documents/womenswaysofknowing.pdf
- Go over Perry’s scheme for understanding the intellectual development of college-age students based on research on college males.
- Go over Belenky’s women’s ways of knowing based on research on females.
- Regardless of your gender, determine which of Perry’s stages of intellectual development and which of Belenky’s ways of knowing you think apply to you.
- Describe your reasons for these 2 choices.
As indicated above, submit your response in the form of a Microsoft Word Document formatted in the double-spaced requirement of APA style and post as a paper to Assignments in D2L. Cover page, running head and abstract not required. Citations and reference page required in citing Perry and Belenky or others as sources. Word count does not include citations and references.