C. Final Assignment/Paper
Think of the final paper as a memo to yourself. The goal is to write a summary of what you’ve learned that is useful to you. Use the following questions as a guide:
1. In brief, what are the most important ideas about leadership that you will take away from the course?
2. What are the most important things that you have learned about yourself?
3. How would you apply your learning to your personal case? How would you think or act differently based on what you have learned?
Grades will be based on:
(1) How clearly and persuasively the paper develops important learning from the course.
(2) How much insight is reflected in the description of learning about oneself.
(3) How well the paper develops linkages between learning and the personal case.
Suggested length for final papers is three to five pages, double-spaced. Feedback from your case presentation should be attached to the final paper.
Final papers are due at the beginning of the final class.