Semi-pro hockey player
- Design a training program for the following sample client.
- Be specific.
- Provide details for the type of exercise, duration, sets, reps, rest intervals, and so on.
- A coach or athlete should be able to take your program and put it into practice without having to contact you for clarity of further explanation.
- Provide a brief explanation for WHY you’ve outlined a particular program.
- The WHY provides the rationale for your recommendations.
Hint: if you emphasize an endurance component, but you list exercises and routines to mainly develop power, then you need to rethink your recommendations for the exercises/activities.
Semi-pro hockey player (specify position)