You are required to write a formal, academic argumentative essay on one of the following topic. You must take a stand on one side of the debate. In other words, your position must be clear and defined; you cannot be somewhere in between.
Your argument should utilize varied support strategies demonstrating why your premise is valid.
- Is modern culture ruining childhood?
Length: 1000-1200 words (4-5 pages) in APA style
Sources: 2-3 sources with APA References. Be sure to cite all borrowed material, even if you just got an idea from an outside source.
- Include all the elements of an argumentative essay, including counterargument and rebuttal.
- Use the third person writing only.
- Don’t forget to give your essay an interesting title.
- Make sure you have a clear, well-written thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
- Ensure that each body paragraph is controlled by a clear topic sentence.
- Develop each idea fully and support it with evidence from your research.
- Make sure that your writing is unified and coherent.
- Make sure your essay is double spaced, Times New Roman, pt. 12 font, with standard margins.
- Follow the slides attached.