NO PLAIGERISM AUTHENTIC WORK
Is economics a science? Why, or why not? As part of your response and explanation, include the definitions of “science” and “economics” as you understand them.
- The discussion grade will be based on how thorough and detailed your posts are.
- Your initial post must be published first, should be substantial, and answer the question(s) in detail.
- You must post at least TWO replies to other students’ posts.
- Your replies must be a minimum of 5 sentences long and, again, must be meaningful and detailed.
- Proofread the content of your posts before making them public. Proper grammar and sentence structure are expected.
please follow rubric:
Original post is characterized by clarity of argument, depth of insight into course content, application of course content, relevancy, and unusual insights. The post meets the required 7-sentence length. Arguments and facts are supported by resources/references.