Purpose of Assignment
Continuing to build on the project they have identified in Week 2, students will now craft a project plan. The assignment allows them to apply and experience the models and concepts from the readings in Week 3.
Resources: Week 3 assigned readings, University Library
Continue using the organization and project from Week 2.
Prepare a minimum 1,050-word Project Plan in which you include the following:
- Develop objectives for the consulting project.
- Explain why multiple levels of objectives are needed for a consulting project to give it direction and focus.
- Align the consulting project to the organization’s business issues using one of the consulting models (e.g. waterfall model, V model, etc.).
- Discuss the overall goals of the project.
- Assess the needs of the project based on the model selected (e.g. payoff needs).
Cite the textbook as a minimum reference. Any references in addition to the text must be peer-reviewed.
Format consistent with APA formatting.