Financial Management ” Cost of Capital”
SUMMARY INTRODUCTION GOALS/OBJECTIVES WHO WORK THEIR NEEDS PROCEDURE/SCOPE OF WORK PROBLEMS/SOLUTIONS CONCLUSION REFERENCES
: The Research Project will be between 50 to 70 pages; 12 point size; Times New Roman Font.
It consists of three main parts – preliminaries, text, and supplementary pages. Each part is be organized as shown below:
• Title page (required)
• Abstract (required) only one abstract allowed
• Acknowledgments (optional) only one acknowledgment page allowed
• Preface (optional)
• Table of Contents (required)
• List of Tables (optional)
• List of Figures (optional)
• List of Symbols (optional)
• List of Keywords (optional)
• Other Preliminaries (optional) such as Definition of Terms
The text of the project features an-
Review of Literature
Analysis and Interpretation of Data
Summary of the Findings and Conclusion Besides these, several chapters, sections and subsections.
Text may also include parenthetical references, footnotes, or references to the bibliography or end notes.
• References or bibliography
• Appendices (optional)
• Glossary (optional)
• List of Abbreviations (optional)