PART 1- Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
As you have read in this week’s readings assignment, perception involves identifying things through one’s senses. Unfortunately, each of the senses can become impaired. Discuss how perception can be impaired. Then, explain some methods that can be used to cope with these impairments.
Perception and Attention
- Java Films (2011). Filtered Perception (04:20) [Video file] in Bigger, Better, Faster, More: Brain Doping, Films on Demand.
PART 2- Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper in which you examine visual information processing.
Address the following in your paper:
- Describe visual information processing.
- Explain two conditions that impair visual information processing.
- Discuss current trends in the research of visual information processing and how they advance understanding of visual information processing.
Include at least two scholarly articles.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Visual Information Processing Paper
This assignment is due in Week Two.
· Describes visual information processing
· Explains two conditions that impair visual information processing
· Discusses current trends in the research of visual information processing and how they advance understanding of visual information processing
Organization and Development
· The paper is 1,200 to 1,500 words in length.
· At least two scholarly articles are referenced.
· The paper is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
· The tone aligns with the assignment’s purpose and is geared toward the appropriate audience.
· The paper provides relevant and sufficient background on the topic.
· The paper is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Mechanics and Format
· The assignment file is presentable and functional.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
· The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendices—is consistent with APA guidelines.
Note: One article is from wikipedia (do not reference it in any of your work) only used for quick information.
During the early 2000s Microsoft was under a microscope for having a monopoly. The case was settled (see wikipedia >Settlement)
Review the below links:
- United Stated vs. Microsoft Corp.
- NSA and CIA Backdoor
Answer the following:
- What are your thoughts on what you have read?
- Do you believe that your privacy rights have been or currently violated?
- Do you think that hackers have found the backdoor?
- How would you protect your infrastructure against a backdoor?
- Any other thoughts?
You can use some discretion topic also this is from my side