- Define ethics codes, codes of conduct, standards of practice, employer policies, and the law, distinguishing between these various tools and giving an example of each.
- Using the Internet and the Kaplan Library, research the history and development of the NOHS Ethical Standards for Human Service Professionals. Discuss what you believe to be the function(s) of this code, based on the discussion of the functions of codes of ethics in the text, using your research to support your opinions.
- Identify areas of legal concern that present ethical issues as well, giving specific examples of each.
- What ethical issues are presented in the Case of Clint Learning Activity in this unit?
- Finally, select one of the case studies on page 74 of your text and discuss a more ethical response consistent with the ethical principles to guide crisis work discussed in your text. Would your responses be different if you were applying the NOHS Ethical Standards for Human Service Professionals? Why or why not?
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317