- All equipment that should be considered for use by the patient, staff, and families in the new facility for a cancer center
- Color and noise elements
- Regulatory elements, such as Occupational Safety & Health Administration and ADA guidelines.
Write a 260- to 350-word summary that includes the following:
- Describe the considerations you made when deciding which equipment you would add to your floor plan.
- Describe the regulatory additions to your floor plan.
- Identify equipment you would have liked to add to your floor plan that was not available in the ToolWire® MedSpace® program. Items like a better variety of lobby furniture, office desks and chairs, medical equipment selection for a cancer treatment center etc..
.Cite a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Any questions please just ask
Here is the link to my facility so far, I need to add more, but this will give you an idea