The questions must be in APA format with no minimum word count.
•Please use a scholarly source for your references.
•Each response must have an in text citation
•Please be sure to use proper grammar and English
•Please be specific in the responses
I have also uploaded the textbook from which to research.
- How much of the water on earth is fresh? Why is most fresh water unavailable for direct use by organisms?
- Describe the zones of aquifers and how the water table changes its position over time.
- Describe the terms runoff, watershed, and floodplain.
- Thoroughly describe the littoral, benthic, and limnetic zones of a lake.
- How does ice protect lake organisms from freezing?
- Describe upwelling and down welling in oceans
- Thoroughly describe the intertidal, littoral, photic, benthic, and pelagic zones in the ocean.
- Describe the Walker Circulation pattern of air around the equator and then describe how it changes during an El Nino event.
- What drives the tides?
- What causes freshwater and saltwater inputs into estuaries to change over time?
- What two strains does the bottled water industry put on the environment
- Name three ways our society can move towards more sustainable water use.
- What is the benefit of using oxygen in cellular respiration?
- Describe the four layers of the atmosphere starting at the surface of the planet and going up in altitude.
- Describe convective circulation in the atmosphere.
- What is an inversion layer? How does it form?