Please answer one of the following questions:
- Do you think governments should consider human rights when granting preferential trading rights to countries? What are the arguments for and against taking such a position?
- Whose interests should be the paramount concern of government trade policy – the interests of producers (businesses and their employees) or those of consumers?
- Given the arguments relating to the new trade theory and strategic trade policy, what kind of trade policy should business be pressuring government to adopt?
Please remember to include an additional source Grading will be as follows:
- Post a thorough response:
- Include substantive content- 5 points
- Include a valid internet resource to substantiate your response – responses that do not include a valid resource will earn a “0”
- One or two paragraphs for your selected question
- Your response should be free of grammar and spelling errors