- When and how does the author use dialogue tags?
- Find an example in the story where the adage “Dialogue is what people do to each other” rings true.
- Point out two to three places where gesture or word choice help the reader understand how something is said.
- How does the vantage point (or point of view) shape the narrative? (Give specific examples from the text.)
- Does the author use an equal balance of scene and summary? Which scenes would you have preferred to be summarized, and which would you prefer to have written as scenes?
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317