- Write a few sentences (2-4) of why you choose the topic, why It is important to you, and what will it add to the larger body of knowledge on the subject.
- Go to the Strayer library (research.strayer.edu) and do an initial search for information on your research topic. Post one relevant article on your research topic from the past year.
- Describe the research question, research method, and independent and dependent variables in the article.
- Respond to at least one of your classmates. Verify that the information that the identified in the article that they posted is correct.
- If it is not or you do not agree with their assessment, post what you think is the correct answer.
- Post one question about something you would like to learn from their research or about their research topic and/or the article they posted.
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317