This assignment will allow the student an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge of the changes in healthcare delivery. Within the paper, the student needs to address the following topics:
- Describe how changes in healthcare delivery have led to a decrease in inpatient services.
- Indicate how inpatient treatment practices have changed as a result of these changes.
- Include the impact inpatient treatment practices have had on outpatient ambulatory services.
Students should use the following format for their written assignment.
- Your paper must include two to three pages of written content.
- Use APA format and cite sources, as necessary. If you need a refresher on APA, reference the APA Learning Unit (located in Blackboard under Tools and Resources). Do your resources meet the CRAAP test? Reference the Tools and Resources section in Blackboard for more information.
- In addition to the 2 to 3 pages of written content, please include:
- Title Page
- Appropriate Headings and Sub-Headings
- ReferencePage (minimum of 3 scholarly references)
- Use a minimum of 3 scholarly references – scholarly references can include peer-reviewed articles, textbooks, journals and scholarly news articles. You may not use the course text as a reference.
HSA3110: Healthcare Organization and ManagementTextbook: Delivering Health
Textbook: Delivering HealthCare in America: A Systems Approach – 7th edition