Create a crisis situation related to your field, field of interest, or place of work, and simulate a press conference. Write a paper no less than three pages including the following information:
- Introduction and description of your crisis including which stage of the crisis the press conference is taking place in.
- Description of how you will handle a press conference, including what types of media will attend, who will manage the start and finish of the conference, and who will be the designated spokesperson.
- Draft a statement that the spokesperson will present.
- Draft three trick questions that the reporters may potentially ask in this particular situation, and provide your answers to those trick questions.
- Create clear headings for each of the four sections of this paper.