- An information model helps you understand and manage large amounts of information.
- A type is kind of information. Actual pieces of information are called information items
- An attribute is one part or aspect of an information type.
- Attributes have value patterns. They are entry formats that specify the way that values of the attribute are expected to be entered.
- Info items have relationships to other items that connect them. As, for example, when a particular person (an item) likes a particular event (another item)
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317