- Submit Milestone Two, which is the second of two milestones for the final project in this course. For this milestone, you will complete Section III: People, Interests, Options, Criteria (PIOC) Analysis Overview and Section IV: Communication Strategies of the final project.
- Milestone Two should incorporate your work from:
- Module Four Small Group Discussion: Five Communication Strategy Recommendations
- Module Four Discussion: ZOPA and BATNA for Alice Jones
- Module Five Discussion: Proxemics
- Module Five Assignment: Questions for the Negotiating Session
- In your submission, you should recommend options that address both parties’ distributive and integrative interests, using both overt and tacit communication prompts that could be used in the negotiation meeting by Sharon Slade.
- Consider blind spots that Sharon Slade may have (but may not be aware of) and that Alice Jones may know. You will want to refer to our readings on the Johari window that address this issue. Be sure to address these potential blind spots when formulating the negotiating positions that you will recommend to Sharon Slade. Doing this will increase the likelihood of reaching an integrative, win-win negotiation outcome.
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317