NOT HARD AT ALL, BROCHURE BUILDER DOES EVERYTHING FOR YOU…YOU JUST INPUT INFO.
Create a pamphlet/brochure using the Brochure Builder or a software program that designs brochures (e.g., Microsoft Publisher). Please do not write an essay, as the student must submit a pamphlet/brochure to earn credit (see below for further details). The Brochure Builder creates a two page document that has three panels per page. Each panel should contain sufficient information to address the assignment criteria. Include the following details:
- A title.
- Define carbohydrates and outline the basic functions of sugars, starches and fiber in the body.
- Describe the differences between simple and complex carbohydrates, stating healthy carbohydrate sources.
- Describe how sugars are broken down and used in the body.
- Explain the difference between soluble and insoluble fibers, stating how the difference can be applied to food selection and consumption so as to improve health.
- Include information on one of the following disorders related to carbohydrates: lactose intolerance, diabetes, or hypoglycemia.
- Include a definition, how it affects the body, and some courses of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include a reference with citations in APA format.
Include clip art and a background image.
Save the pamphlet/brochure as a PDF to your computer. The Brochure Builder program will prompt you to save the file as a PDF when you are done creating the brochure.
WILL PROVIDE LOGIN INFO TO TUTOR TO ACCESS TO THE BROCHURE BUILDER TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT