- Ibuprofen (C13H18O2) is the active ingredient in many nonprescription pain relievers. Each tablet contains 200 mg of ibuprofen, and a typical adult dose is two tablets every six hours.
- Determine the molar mass of ibuprofen (show your work).
- Calculate the number of moles of ibuprofen in a single tablet (show your work).
- Calculate the number of moles of ibuprofen that an adult would have taken if she took four doses of ibuprofen in one day (show your work).
. Sulfur dioxide gas (SO2) reacts with excess oxygen gas (O2) and excess liquid water (H2O) to form liquid sulfuric acid (H2SO4). In the laboratory, a chemist carries out this reaction with 67.2 L of sulfur dioxide and gets 250 g of sulfuric acid.
· Write a balanced equation for the reaction.
· Calculate the theoretical yield of sulfuric acid.
· Calculate the percent yield of the reaction.
(One mole of any gas occupies 22.4 L under certain conditions of temperature and pressure. Assume those conditions for this question.)
Graduateassignmenthelp.com is more than a professional assistant. We are a team of a well-structured and qualified team, where the team is divided into different small teams responsible for various functions for the good of the whole hence guaranteeing our customers with high quality and timely results.
+1(805) 568 7317